facebook

axo vs gphi vs zeta

by:    

what's the difference/who's better

Posted By: q
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’re all kinda the same I wouldn’t say 1 is better or worse. They’re different. Axo is basic pretty girls not good enough for top tier but they’re kinda stuck up idk why hah. Gphi and zeta has rly nice genuine down to earth girls tbh

By: Same
#2by:    

If you are coming on here to ask for advice, you are dumb af! You should be soul searching to figure out who you feel most at home with and not worrying about what some strangers think about this life changing decision you are about to take.

By: Get Off of Here
#3by:    

there really isnt a difference! none are better than the other. They all have lovely girls! Don't come on here to ask this. All you are going to get are people who are in different things bashing others.

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

"Who's better" tells me all I need to know about you

By: Ew
#5by:    

G phi has the best sisterhood and I don’t know a single girl that doesn’t love it. All really genuine and they still social with too frats. Zeta also a good option, I would opt for those two over axo if you have the option

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.