facebook

phi sig

by:    

a lot of pnm's are talking about how much they like phi sig, so before I drop from rush can someone tell me like what kind of frats they social with/thon partner/ overall vibe they give when its not rush season.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As of right now they social with the same kind of frats as aopi dg sig kap pretty much. They have a mixed vibe but all the girls I've met are cool and "real" and not focused on being the typical sorority. They don't really have an image but they all seem like they're actually friends and not just fake

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don't drop out! The process really works.. why not try the new member period

By: Me
#3by:    

They think they are cooler than they are. Please drop if al you care about is socials, you don’t belong in any sorority. Go join esa

By: Drop
by: Just stop!   

Give it a break ESA. You have been all over this site begging for members. It really is pathetic.

By: Just stop!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.