facebook

drop if i dont fit in with the strats i got back?

by:    

I feel like I don’t click as well with the sororities I got back after first rounds. Think I am gonna stick it out to see all the houses again though. But it doesn’t feel right should I drop and try rush another semester?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is hard to find a connection during rush just cause in what world would you actually make a friend by answering surface level questions in 20 minutes? You find you friends once you have your bid. Don’t be shallow just because you didn’t get into a “top tier”

By: Honestly
#2by:    

Hi! I was one in your position. I would say keep participating in rush. Just wait and see if one day everything clicks! That is what I did and everything worked out. If yoh dont feel a click by the end of rush, I think then you can consider dropping.

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^ Yes   

Exactly this. Do not drop until the end. If you get to prefs and aren't feeling a connection, then don't accept a bid. And go for informal in the fall. Dropping out too early shows that you are immature and butt hurt because you think you should be in one of a handful of chapters that clearly didn't see it that way.

By: ^^^ Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.