facebook

question about "lower" tiers

by:    

I love Sigkap and dphie even though they are lower tier. I am click g well with the girls but will my social life suffer if I join one of those houses?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Trust me, the only time the "Tiers" matter is during rush week. Once you are actually in your sorority and happy and making your new best friends the tiers become irrelivent. I know it seems like the most important thing right now but we are in college and who you are friends with/ what group you are associated with doesn't matter to your real friends. Go with the strat you click best with and you will be so happy and have an amazing college experience!

By: answer
#2by:    

Your social life will not suffer at all! You will still go to socials and have fun at parties! Tiers don’t really matter.

By: tiersdontmatter
#3by:    

Your social life will not suffer at all. Think about this: There are 18 sororities and there are almost 50 frats. If every frat paired with a sorority, the "worst" sororities will be paired with upper-middle frats. Some frats are so bad that they don't even social with sororities. If you click with them, then go there. Would you rather spend the next our years with girls you hate or girls you enjoy being around?

By: real
#4by:    

literally boys will give their trust funds just to grind on a girl so don't worry about your social life youre fine

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ur right   

Seriously go with your heart

By: Ur right
by: lol   

this comment actually made me laugh because its so true

By: lol
by: LOL   

^^^Funniest thing and couldn't be more true!

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.