facebook

opinions?

by:    

So my top three favorite sororities are 2 top tiers and a lower tier. I feel like I would be most happy in the lower just based on the conversations but from reading all the posts on GR I'm so conflicted because they basically say anything lower than 2nd tier is irrelevant

What should I do/is anyone else in the same boat?

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

go with your gut feeling! if you feel more comfortable and think you would belong then don't listen to greek rank, there's nothing wrong with going to a bottom tier sorority and there's nothing wrong with going into a top tier sorority it's all about where YOU are happiest

By: pnm
#2by:    

first of all, never base an opinion off of greek rank. this is wear people who are feeling insecure about themselves or their frat/sorority come to hate on other people. greekrank is actually a terrible website and everyone in greek life knows that the information found on here cannot be trusted.

secondly, go where you see yourself most. the sorority you choose truly impacts your life. if you see yourself in the top tier, go for it. if you see yourself in the bottom tier, also go for it. you just have to make the decision that is best for you.

By: helping

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Go with the one YOU feel is best for you. Would you rather be in a sorority that is considered "top tier" and hate it and not get along with anyone in it, or a "lower tier" and make your best friends for life? After college, letters won't matter- the friends you make will. Go with the lower tier, and be happy :)

By: sorority
#4by:    

Absolutely go with where you’re comfortable. At the end of the day greek letters are still greek letters. Tier doesn’t make you “relevant.” That’s kind of just a term that geeds and insecure frat/sorority members use to make each other feel bad. I went into what’s considered relevant and dropped as a new member bc it wasn’t me. I only preffed there bc i went on GR. I’m a lot happier after rerushing and going where i was comfortable and happy

By: Trust me
#5by:    

Tiers don't matter after rush week. If you click with a lower tier better than top tier you will be happier in the end going with a lower tier. No one actually cares about what tier you are in if they are a decent human being. Leave the "status" hype in high school. This is college and who you are friends with shouldn't be based on irrelevant opinions of greek rank trolls.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.