facebook

theta upper or mid

by:    

Okay to all the people saying theta is mid tier as a PNM (and most of my friends agreed with me) it was very clear the distinction between theta and ASA. theta is still top tier to us because the girls and the quality of girls is very diff than ASA gamma phi etc. you can see a very clear distinction. They were def more along the lines of aphi and KD than Asa and gphi and axo. But the difference is the theta girl we’re very nice and welcoming and warm. I personally really like them and consider them top tier and most of my friends who are also rushing agreed hah. Further proof this site is filled with biased, opinionated, FAKE bs.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lol the difference between theta and the other top tier ones is the other ones were actually nice and genuine whereas theta was mostly rude and judgmental and just looking for pretty skinny girls but hey do whatever makes u happy I guess lol they still suck and everyone believed that

By: Lol
#2by:    

idc what people say, theta is upper tier. They may be the lowest of the top, but theyre still top.

By: you heard it hear

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Theta girls are hotttttt

By: Dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.