facebook

what makes houses drop you

by:    

After first rounds? If they liked you enough to invite you back for first rounds, how do they make the cuts afterwards? GPA, the conversation you had, looks? I’ve been told that they cut based off whether they see you in their sorority or not but I’m not sure how they could grasp that during a pretty surface level conversation

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oh we grasp it all right

By: .
#2by:    

Looks and GPA tbh. It's all about image, sadly. Sororities are viewed based on their overall GPA and how hot they are. Plain and simple. They want someone who is hot and will boost their average GPA because it makes the entire sorority look better.

By: truth
by: ??   

So if i have the looks and gpa, even though i had an average conversation, there’s a chance I’ll be invited back?

By: ??
by: No   

Just not true at all. Some sororities actually look at the quality of the girl before looks. Sure having a cute girl will help boost the sorority but we’re here for a long time and a good time and we don’t want to be stuck with girls who are miserable human beings. Gpa def helps if a sorority is on the fence about a girl but if you suck as a person with a high gpa or you’re pretty and have no personality than don’t let the door hit ya on the way out

By: No
#3by:    

I thought they cut based off of GPA after open houses because they don’t have much to base the girls off of, so if they have a really low gpa they get cut. After that, they judge you based off of how well they think you fit into the sorority.
Just what I’ve heard :)

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.