facebook

got asked back to least favorite

by:    

So we did our open house rankings, and I got asked back to my BOTTOM HOUSE. Which wouldnt be a big deal, but this is my question. So we could get a max of 13 back today. I got 6 back. And one of which was my bottom. So, next round we can get back a max of 8 but I'm already down to 6 so.. But if i rank my bottom house as last, can I STILLLLLL go back to them?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you're still going to go back to them unless they drop you because you only have 6 left

By: sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

And you need to continue going back to the max # for each party. So, next round 8 if you have that many, or every single one if you have less than 8. Then two. If you don't go to all parties, you drop out completely.

By: Yes
#3by:    

so how will i get them to drop me? i heard they are taking everyone bc their sorority is very small. small is not for me, plus i really wasnt similar to the 5 or 6 girls i met.

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.