facebook

open house impressions

by: recruitment

What was the overall vibe/ who impressed during open houses today? What sororities are expected to get the best PC'S

Posted By: recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Impressed   

Thought KD's suite looked awesome

By: Impressed
#2  by: hmm   

comparing ASA to SDT I hear as the "jappy" sorties so I was expecting ASA to be the "cooler" one at that...but SDT I was so impressed and thought they were cooler based on the less superficiality I Felt, the more friendliness, well as their girls and suite in general being dope.

By: hmm
by: truthJan 15, 2018 11:59:10 AM

Even last year SDT impressed me during rush, I thought they were cool. Im surprised they're so low and ASA is high, SDT has prettier girls.

By: truth
by: hmmJan 15, 2018 2:13:24 PM

I think just form history. SDT I know the last couple pledge classes were not only prettier but just nicer girls in general. that's all I care about.

By: hmm
#3  by: idk   

Can't figure out why lower tiers get so much hate I thought they were all nice and pretty for the most part

By: idk
by: LolJan 15, 2018 1:23:34 AM

Yeah you’ll learn that if you lined up one girl from each sorority you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference with the vast majority, find where you feel the most comfortable and you’ll end up happy in the long run I promise you

By: Lol
#4  by: Help   

I felt like I had the most genuine conversations with girls in bottoms tiers

By: Help
by: JfcJan 15, 2018 10:01:19 PM

Hmm it’s almost like the top Teirs are superficial?? Who knew?!?! Idk then maybe join one you actually like instead of desperately trying to join one you’ll hate and drop out of 3 weeks later. Its not hard

By: Jfc
#5  by: .   

Bump for the comments

By: .
#6  by: Pnmmmm   

I honestly preferred my conversations with some of the lower/middle sororities over any of the top tiers. I mean yes theiyre pretty to look at but there are pretty girls in the lower tears too and I felt like they ACTUALLY wanted to know me. I mean once you're in Greek life it doesn't really matter right? Like as girls we can honestly get into whatever frats anyways

By: Pnmmmm
#7  by: .   

^lol not true sorry

By: .
by: Not true?Jan 17, 2018 9:22:50 AM

Not true?? I feel like if u r attractive you can get in or if u have friends in a sorority socialling with the frat

By: Not true?
#8  by: ;;;;   

am i the only one who thinks some of the conversations at the top tiers are so fake that it is actually difficult to take them seriously??????

By: ;;;;
#9  by: This   

bump for comments

By: This
#10  by: Favs   

My favorites were G phi, dg, Dphie, and axid but g phi and axid dropped me

By: Favs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.