facebook

not meeting quota

by:    

So I was told that there are usually about 2,000 PNMs that participate in formal recruitment. I personally know a lot of cool ass girls who were ‘’top tier’ material that are not rushing for failure to meet a requirement. Will there be snap bids or informal rushing available to people that wanted to rush but weren’t able to this semester if the houses aren’t filled? Or just informal next semester.

Posted By: Quota
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump

By: ^
#2by:    

yo just rush ESA or tril with me

By: haha
#3by:    

I’m sure informal will be pretty big next year and top tiers won’t just take anyone to fill quota so they’ll probably all have a few spots open next semester. Don’t worry, you will have informal! And I don’t know about snap bids just yet

By: sorority exec

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: snap   

You can't be snap bid if you weren't in the formal recruitment process. Some chapters might quietly do informal this semester if they don't make quota or are under total, but it someone didn't qualify for rush, I don't think they can do that this semester either.

By: snap
#4by:    

there has never been 2000 pnms in penn state history last year was the most

By: no
#5by:    

Wasn't the PNM total low this school year?

By: Actually...
by: Yes but no   

It was, but i think the most we’ve ever had was somewhere around 1800. PC’s in the past 3 years have had somewhere around 60ish-75 girls. This year might be around 60 with numbers (before individual sorority reqs) but given everything that’s happened that’s not a huge drop

By: Yes but no
#6by:    

So what are the options for girls who didn’t qualify this semester?

By: Bump
by: well   

1-Focus on your grades (assuming that's why you're out)

Then you have two choices. You can try informal in the fall, but not all chapters will do it and you'll likely need connections in the chapter. Otherwise you wait until next year.

By: well
#7by:    

Which houses are most likely to offer snap bids?

By: Hmmm
#8by:    

As long as ur a cool ass gurrl u'll get a bid even if u don't meet requirement

By: sorority STAR
#9by:    

How

By: Uh
#10by:    

bump

By: ?wut?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.