facebook

sorority please help

by:    

I’ve heard so many different things idk which is true. I’ve heard that if you go in with too little confidence you’ll get eaten alive, but if you go in confident thinking you belong somewhere you’ll get dropped, and I’ve also heard sororities like I‎t when u have this air of confidence. I’m going to try to just be myself but I’m not sure how confident I’m supposed to appear

Posted By: Help!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don’t worry about this too much. Everyone will be nervous and have some jitters. And some people are just naturally super confident. The point of going around and talking with every sorority is so that you find one that you click with. If you’re not being yourself, or trying to seem a certain way you’re either a) going to get a bid somewhere the real you won’t fit in or feel comfortable or b) you’ll be uncomfortable with the whole process and get turned off about it. This process is all about YOU! So don’t sweat it and enjoy meeting everyone and learning about the different sisterhoods because we are so excited to meet you and get the chance to become your sister!

By: Be yourself!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Help!!   

Thank you!! :)

By: Help!!
#2by:    

honestly bump be yourself, just go in and be 100% you and you'll find the right place for you! you dont want to act how you think you "should" act, recruitment is awkward and intimidating, youre having a 10 minute convo and deciphering what the convo meant or whether or not you felt a real connection, dont make it harder for yourself by thinking now you need to act a certain way for these people to like you. people want and like genuine, so go in and just put yourself out there and youll find your sisterhood! good luck!!

By: RELAX!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.