facebook

will i get a bid

by:    

If I dont suicide bid and keep all my options open, will I get a bid?

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you keep all of your options open you will get a bid. The women that have a bad experience get their hearts set on a few chapters, unrealistically thinking they are better than most, and drop from the process when they are dropped by their favorite houses. Stunned and upset that every single chapter was not fawning over them. Be more realistic. Understand that it is a numbers game. Recognize that every single chapter includes girls that you will get along with and offers a great experience.
Within each chapter there are super nice girls, there are not so nice girls, there are partiers and serious students. Even if the girl that you talk to during recruitment isn't an immediate match, don't assume the entire chapter is exactly the same. Follow the process.

By: Very Likely

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: rush   

Thanks! I dont have the best gpa.. will that affect me??

By: rush
by: GPA   

If your GPA is really low, you may not meet chapter's standards. Most chapters have minimums that are inflexible, even if they love you. If your GPA is too low, they are doing you a favor by not giving you a bid. Sororities take time and you are here to be a student first. If you can't do well in your classes without a busy social schedule, you should perhaps focus on grades first then consider adding activities.

By: GPA
#2by:    

you are guaranteed a bid if you go to every party and do not suicide on pref

By: rush
by: no   

this isn't necessarily true, girls are only guaranteed a bid if they make it to second rounds and rank everyone. though it is rare, girls can be cut before making it to second rounds

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.