facebook

dear frats

by:    

With all the jobs that are assigned to brothers in the house I am SHOCKED that y'all haven't assigned someone to run a coat check operation. Think about it. You could even charge people money at the door.. I'm sure many girls would gladly pay a few dollars to know that their belongings are safe. In 2018, lets all ensure that no girl walking down frat row EVA GETS COLD.

Posted By: a hoe that gets cold
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is a post that I can't like enough. Talk about moving up in the tiers. All frats with a coat check are the new top tier. Nuf said!

By: Brrrrrr....
#2by:    

Not necessary. HOES DON'T GET COLD.

By: no
by: ^   

have you seen the way they dress?!

By: ^
#3by:    

Yeah! And they should offer free rides, pizza and anything else their guests want entirely at their own expense! What a great idea

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: PIKE IS DOOMED    

PIKE will have to do this because all hot girls are staying away from these scumbags. No longer desired. House was crappy to begin with but now narc rep has done them in. Always had strange bed fellow rep. Clearly visible to all now.

By: PIKE IS DOOMED

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.