facebook

panhel & not panhel

by:    

I signed up for panhel rush but where do Tril and ESA fall into the mix?? I know of a few girls in ESA and they still social with top frats. Don't know much about Trilogy. Can you do both panhel and that?

Posted By: thinking
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1-trilogy (not tril) is full of wannabes and if found out, no panhel sorority will give you a bid
2-ESA only lets in girls they know

By: ok
#2by:    

If you want to be a member of a sorority, follow through with Panhellenic recruitment. You will find sisterhood and social opportunities while in college but also recognition, alumnae connections across the world, legacy for your daughters/granddaughters, opportunity for lifetime networking, etc If you want to be part of a drinking club with no recognition then consider either ESA or Trilogy. Neither organization is respected by others in the Greek community. They are made up of wannabes who went through recruitment and dropped out or did not get bids. Not advisable if you have self respect.

By: What do you want?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Jesus, I am surprised that Trilogy has not disappeared like Beta after their role in Tim Piazza's death. Who would want to be part of that org after the tragedy they share responsibility for?

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.