facebook

does psu still have a party scene

by:    

I have to decide between fsu and PSu but I want to party and make good connections. How do I choose

Posted By: Scenee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don't be a squid and talk to people you'll be glad you came here

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

So if you’re looking for academics and a more respected school Penn state is it. Of course there’s still a party scene, it’s college. But you shouldn’t be deciding on a school based on which one throws down harder haha. Although to answer your questions, yes we do.
FSU is in Florida so that’s a plus. Academically not as good, football not as good, students not as hot, idk. The choice is obvious.
Unless you hate cold weather. Then go with FSU. penn state is freezing.

By: Tbh
#3by:    

I love penn state but when i see my friends that went to other schools like florida, cali, etc i kinda wish i went somewhere warm. everyone just seems happier and they barely wear any clothes

By: honestly ?
#4by:    

Greek life just got shut down at FSU this past semester so both schools are on the same boat

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.