facebook

transfer

by:    

I am interested in transferring to Penn State University Park as a junior. I am extremely interested in Greek Life, but concerned about how difficult it might be to get a bid. Would it be unlikely? This is an important factor for me in my decision, so if anyone could give me their opinion that would be great! :)

Posted By: Sarah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chapters have to take a specific number of upperclassmen, so while you might have to really show yourself to stand out more, its not impossible. I know girls who received bids their JR year.

By: GreekGirl
#2by:    

I got a bid to a mid tier frat 6th semester without any sort of advantage (e.g. having friends in there) but some may not like the fact you're a junior. It's definitely more difficult but certainly not all that hard to get a bid as a junior if that helps

By: Do it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.