facebook

what is each upper/mid sorority best known for?

by:    

can be good or bad things just want a better idea of the types of girls in each one

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are filled with the type of girls who want to know what the upper/mid sororitys are best known for because they think they are too good to even bother to ask questions about a lower tier sorority. So you'll fit right in with them. Let me know how that works out for you

By: You do you
#2by:    

Could not have said it better myself! People who are more concerned about the so called "prestige" of a group vs. the friendships that can be made are missing the boat! Grow up people!

By: @ You do You
#3by:    

I was you freshman year, and it hurt my rush experience because i was trying so hard to fit in with the "reputation" of the sorority. In hindsight it was kind of pathetic on my part. please please go in with an open mind. Cliche but take it from me

By: Current sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.