facebook

go greek

by:    

There are extremely low numbers for formal recruitment for Spring so if you are interested in joining a sorority, now is the time to do it. I know greek life seems rough right now but it is so worth it to find sisters that want to build you up. No matter what tier you end up in you can find life long friends. Please consider rushing!

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

freshman have made friends and learned to go out and have fun without paying $600 a semester to be in a grown up popularity contest

By: uh
by: yeah   

TRUE

By: yeah
by: It   

It’s Not a popularity contest tho

By: It
#2by:    

if you can't see the benefits of being in a sorority and only care about going out, you don't deserve to be in greek life lol, also why are you even on this website?

By: bye

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

By: Yes
#4by:    

Greek life is a community. I have friends in every tier and am so proud to be involved with my sorority. It is a lot of fun and there are still so many events we are involved with and we still do have socials despite what Penn State wants to published as a PR boost

By: Rush
by: ^   

This

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.