facebook

psu greek life

by:    

I'm thinking of transferring to Penn State next year (I'll be a sophomore) and I was wondering how greek life is here. Is it pretty strong, or has the university pretty much shut it down/ started looking for reasons to throw everybody off? Also, is it frowned upon for sophomores to go through sororitiy rush or would I have a chance as a transfer? I don't care about the tier or whatever, just wondering if it's likely I'd get dropped everywhere off he bat like at southern schools

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't transfer to PSU. We suck.

By: Word Of Advice....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Our rush just got moved to the spring because you need at least 14 credits under your belt before rushing so being a sophomore isn't really an issue. I joined my sorority as a junior. However, Greek life isn't completely dead but the administration is looking for reasons to kick off frats. There are a handful that recently got kicked off/suspended but some are coming back in the spring and next fall. Sorority wise, nothing has really happened. Greek life is still thriving.

By: sororityRat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.