facebook

esa recruitment

by:    

Did I miss esa recruitment or what? I saw they had open houses but I couldn't go?

Posted By: Ugh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just stop!! If you think posting messages on GR everyday pretending to be a newbie trying to join your club will make your org look cool, you are mistaken. You have no place on GR. You are not part of our community. This is making you look really desperate and pathetic. OMG--so transparent.

By: @ESA
by: Ugh   

?? I just wanted to know what the deal was with recruitment...but thanks a lot for your help!!!!

By: Ugh
#2by:    

ESA IS NOT EVEN A REAL SORORITY THEY NEED TO BE BANNED FOREVER AND ALL MEMBERS NEED TO BE EXPELLED AND NEVER ALLOWED BACK TO PENN STATE OR EVEN TO SEE THEIR FAMILIES AGAIN.

By: ESA SUCKS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Who hurt your feelings? Lmao

By: Lol
#3by:    

No one answered the question though, everyone is just salty bc they have a better social schedule than you

By: Answer
by: Nah!   

This "we have a better social schedule than you" rant is really old. If that is what you want to tell yourselves, then go ahead. I guess it is easier to swallow than realizing that people look down on your for pretending that you are something that you are not. Whatever! Convince yourself otherwise if that makes you feel better but know that you are completely off base.

By: Nah!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.