by:    

I RLLY wanna get in for spring

Posted By: J
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Anyone pls??

By: H
#2by:    

Honeslty close to no chance , why'd you wait so long?

By: Bro
#3by:    

I waited so long because I transferred here but I didn't know anyone so I wanted to do the formal rush. I know some girls like the ones once top tiers whci hgetting into top tier doesn't matter to me but I met some and also I will be staying an extra year

By: Me
by: Wow   

Honestly not sure why you're getting downvoted for asking an honest question. I dont know if you'll get a bid or not, but if they won't take you just because you're a junior they're not worth your time

By: Wow
#4by:    

There is no quota for Jrs. However, your chances are very limited because chapters want freshmen who will be a part of their chapter for years. A jr who pledges can't take a little or hold an office. You are limited. But, if you really want the experience, go through recruitment and take any bids that you can get from any chapter! Be open to the experience and do not limit your options. You may be surprised that you end up with a bid.

By: No quota
#5by:    

You can end up with a bid

By: Y
#6by:    

U have to be perfect

By: H
#7by:    

Bump

By: N
#8by:    

Hi girl, u can totally!

By: sorority
#9by:    

There is no junior quota but u lost ur shot

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

is there an upperclass quota at all? Like not a serperate one for juniors but do sophomores have a chance?

By: Sophomore

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.