2) ASA, GPhi, Zeta, AXO
3) AXID, DZ, AOPi, DG,
4) SDT, Phi Sig, ADpi
5) Sig Kap, Dphie,
6) Phi Mu

Posted By: Sarah O
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Let's bring adpi down a bit, aka second to last bud.

By: Eh
#2by:    

Aphi hasn't been number 1 for a long time and pi phi deserves to be higher. Switch AXO and zeta and adpi should be next to adpi

By: Nice try
#3by:    

Once again, AXO and ZTA belong on their own tier with AXiD, they don't belong with GPHI and ASA and AXiD doesn't belong with DZ and AOPi. stop trying to change stuff that's still the same.

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yes but no   

I can see this if Theta is down with ASA. But then it would look like
2. Theta, ASA, Gphi
3. AXO, Zeta, AXiD
And that might work but it still doesn't seem right. I don't see any difference between gphi, AXO, and zeta

By: yes but no
#4by:    

thetas not that high, and one could argue kappa or KD is in front of aphi or pi phi. AXO needs to be lower

By: meh
#5by:    

Do you even go here

By: No
#6by:    

Gphi axo and zeta are the same. Sorry axid

By: Haha
#7by:    

Move kd and kappa before aphi and move axo in front of zeta. If anything move zeta down with axid but besides that this is fairly good

By: decent
#8by:    

Dphie should me higher. With Axid and Dz. My frat had a social with them and those girls are pretty and fun. would bang probably most.

By: Umm
by: omg   

LOL WHAT

By: omg
#9by:    

Accurate

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.