facebook

defendants of tim piazza case:

by:    

What do you all think their punishment should be? Pick one:

1. They should get the maximum penalty under the law.

2. They should get a lesser sentence, not involuntary manslaughter

3. Expelled with community service, but absolutely no felony. It could have happened to anyone.

My opinion is #1

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I do believe that a pledge falling after drinking too much could have happened at almost every fraternity house. I, sadly, also believe that there is hazing going on at almost every fraternity house. Both of these need to change. But,where this case crosses the line deserving a stronger punishment is what happened after the fall. Not calling for help and covering up/removing evidence is clearly wrong both criminally and morally.

By: 2.
#2by:    

They should have some penalty, and maybe even a felony on their records but no time

By: for sure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

It's between #2 or #3. But definitely not #1. BTW, It looks like Penn State is not the only school with a hazing death, LSU has suspended their entire Greek activities due to a recent pledge hazing/death (Phi Delta Theta) that happen last week. This should be interesting to hear what actually happen with t hat incident.

By: Honestly....
by: And More Sad News   

And while not related to Greek life, there was another death at Lafayette College last week. He drank too much on Saturday and died of a head injury on Monday after a fall. Eerily similar to what happened to Tim except that he wasn't dying in front of others who were too worried about themselves to call for help.

By: And More Sad News
#4by:    

The difference between LSU and us is Tim's could have been easily prevented. They watched him suffer and prolonged his death.

By: My opinion
by: NEWS FLASH.....   

Phi Delta Theta at LSU has been shut down effective today. It was just announced on Greekchat.

By: NEWS FLASH.....
#5by:    

depends on your point of view

Friends/Family of Tim want #1

Most people I'd guess would say #2

Friends/Family of the defendants #3

By: um...
#6by:    

I want whatever the court system decides for them. It's a battle for their lawyers to figure out with the district attorney and the judge.

By: Justice
#7by:    

Each of the defendants are individuals and will likely see different punishments. Not all are equally culpable.

By: Individuals

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.