facebook

when are sororitys doing informal?

by: Psu

I' m a transfer and would like to rush in the fall

Posted By: Psu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: -   

No one really knows yet. I would suggest just checking PHC's website everyday, and once they post the names of sororities doing informal, you can email the chapters and find out.

By: -
#2  by: Depends    

Not all sororities are offering snap bids in the fall because it depends on the chapter size. My guess is that the "lower tier" sororities are going to offer it because they usually have smaller chapter size. If you really want to see what every sorority is like I would suggest waiting until the spring so that you can truly compare.

By: Depends
by: Nah Sep 1, 2017 12:22:53 PM

I'm in a bottom tier sorority and we are not doing informal because the member cap is much lower this year around 170-180 members. I don't think any are doing informal exper opa and maybe phi mu

By: Nah
by: yesSep 1, 2017 1:09:46 PM

Penn State lowered quota. Informal probably won't happen this semester, wait until the spring.

By: yes
#3  by: Uhh   

You have to have 14 PSU credits to rush so even if you wanted to rush fall you can't :/

By: Uhh
#4  by: informal   

the chapters open for informal are

ADPI
AOPI
AXID
SigKap

and the associate chapters

By: informal
by: .Sep 5, 2017 2:23:33 PM

A little bummed to not see more chapters participate but I am a junior and don't really want to wait. Which of these houses has the best sisterhood?

By: .
by: GreekSep 5, 2017 7:57:34 PM

Because of the new requirements, chapters are not allowed to surpass the quota of members because penn state is trying to limit the size of chapters so that is why so few chapters are doing informal bidding

By: Greek
#5  by: Umm   

Why isn't dphie doing informal? Don't new sororitys usually have to do informal?

By: Umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.