facebook

why is phi mu considered bottom?

by:    

And newer houses like dphie are ahead of them? I thought Phi Mu has some cute girls

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Mu is an awesome house but they get such a bad rap on GR for some reason. There are truly no bad NPC sororities here.

The "associate" and "underground" chapters on the other hand...

By: active
#2by:    

It sounds shallow but there's nothing wrong with some sororities wanting to maintain a traditionally "pretty" aesthetic. Personally I don't think it's right per say, but to each their own and they can do as they please with their organization. Phi mu takes anyone willingly which on one hand is good but then again standards should be set just to maintain personal integrity and good grooming skills.

By: well
#3by:    

So I actually chose phi mu during rush because the girls seemed genuine, but I dropped two weeks in because literally they didn't care about you or if you felt like you were being included, yet they had a ton of rules about how to look and act. Just wasn't for me. Weeks after I dropped I got a text from someone asking me to rsvp for big little when I had dropped... they just don't care

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Moo

By: Dchi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.