facebook

acacia

by:    

Can someone explain why Acacia is not first tier, they have a giant house that isn't nearly as far as the likes of Pike / Sig Chi & has one of the largest brotherhoods. Is there something wrong with these guys?

Posted By: snoog
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Being top tier has nothing to do with size or location of house, or size of the brotherhood.
So there's a start

By: .
#2by:    

Tiers are all about the girls they social with. Acacia doesn't social with top tier sororities, it's pretty simple.

By: Truth
#3by:    

Top tier girls don't like acacia, most of the brothers are weird.
They don't social with other top tier frats or sororities.
They are in no way shape or form better than sig chi or any of the actual top tiers

By: .
#4by:    

Top tier girls are all stuck up and if they social anywhere below 1 they think it's bad for their image.

By: Losers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

in a top tier sorority, only go to acacia for pregames or maybe end up at a party. i like the guys i know but we've never really socialed there but not opposed to it. don't think they're weird just tradition i guess.

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.