facebook

is there not gonna be informal rush for sororities

by:    

I am an incoming junior and I'm worried that I can't rush. If there is no informal can I still rush formal even though I will almost be a senior?

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hope

By: Pppp
#2by:    

Get a life

By: L

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

As a junior, your best bet at a bid would have been through informal rush anyway, so nothing is really different for you even though the schedule is flipped. Do you know women in sororities at all? If so, talk to them. If not, check on the individual sororities' pages and see if they are holding any sort of open bid events.

By: Hoop
#4by:    

As a junior, your best bet at a bid would have been through informal rush anyway, so nothing is really different for you even though the schedule is flipped. Do you know women in sororities at all? If so, talk to them. If not, check on the individual sororities' pages and see if they are holding any sort of open bid events.

By: Hoop
#5by:    

Honestly as a second semester junior it will be pretty hard to get a bid

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.