facebook

do greeks and non greeks hang out?

by:    

Are sorority girls friendly with non sorority girls?

Posted By: Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

top tier not rlly tbh only friendly with other top tier girls and mid tier is also kind of like this bottom tier seems fine with everyone

By: in my opinion
#2by:    

its not done out of spite its just that people in greek life just spend so much time with other greek life people so it just happens.

By: Not really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^   

Exactly. It is like in HS when you hang out with friends on your sports team because you are always with that crew going to games, practices, etc. It doesn't mean you aren't still friends with other people. You just don't really see them.

By: ^^
by: ya no    

im in a mid/bottom tier sorority and whenever ive interacted with top tier girls in class or like through mutual friends they have been nice and friendly to me until they learn what sorority im in then they just completely write me off

By: ya no
#3by:    

Ummm..I don't think that is the question. It was about Greeks and GDIs. You are Greek and so are the people you are referring to.

By: @ya no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.