facebook

do sororities look at social media of a pnm

by:    

Do sororities check pnm instagrams and vscos to see if the are cool enough? I want to join in spring but I worry that I won't be popular enough for them. I used to get teased so I want to know if girls at penn state sororities are mean and cliquey. Do they want new friends? Or do they exclude you?

Posted By: Junior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top tier will dirty rush girls, also really based on if you know a MAJORITY of the girls in it but yeah they see if you're cool and will like represent them well lower tiers don't dirty rush really

All sororities have their cliques or groups in them but some are meaner than others but what can you expect if it's a group of 200 girls

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wrong   

This is totally false. I am in a sorority that is considered to be one of the "tops" and I knew 0 girls in it before/while rushing. So if you do not have connections do not worry! Dirty rushing is not a common thing here like it is in some southern schools. Just be yourself and you will find the right place for you

By: wrong
#2by:    

If you're worried about that stay away from top tier ones. Lower ones are fine and try to be inclusive as long as you also try to make an effort to be friendly and outgoing.

By: Depends
#3by:    

I wouldn't say you need to necessarily know people in the sorority to get in but it definitely doesn't hurt. And yes, they absolutely do to check out if you fit in with them - so make sure you update everything to reflect well

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.