facebook

which upper tier sororities don't haze

by: Rushing as a Soph

Hi I'm gonna rush as a sophomore in the fall and I'm looking at middle upper and upper tier sororities, which ones don't haze?? I know KD does but which ones don't?

Posted By: Rushing as a Soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bye    

lmao you can't just assume what sorority you're going to be in that's kinda pretentious

By: Bye
by: Douche from sausage partyJun 19, 2017 12:07:03 PM

Gotta go in with confidence otherwise you def won't get in a sorority

By: Douche from sausage party
#2  by: Bye    

Go in w confidence or you'll be eaten alive but if you go in thinking you deserve to be top tier it won't happen

By: Bye
#3  by: lol   

Sororities dont haze lmfao

By: lol
by: WaitJul 2, 2017 8:54:59 AM

Wait are you being serious or are you joking because I really wanna know ahead of time before going into it

By: Wait
#4  by: Truth   

The only ones I heard that haze are AOPI and KD hazes at initiation. Otherwise psu sororitys don't haze at all

By: Truth
by: fratJul 5, 2017 9:40:23 AM

what does aopi do

By: frat
#5  by: what   

I swear my sorority does not haze AT ALL. we never got touched or told we had to do something unlike some sororities (aka the one above that 'shall not be named' aka KD). Most sororities have rules on what you cannot do that is more for the safety such as not being allowed to take shots (opposed to the idea that they force you to drink as a new member) or not being allowed to dance on elevated surfaces.

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.