facebook

psu greek life is selfish

by:    

Someone died and the only thing half the frat bros and sorority gals on here can think of is their own social life. Let me repeat someone died. It's utterly dispacable. Oh wait, did I mention an innocent kid died. C'mon people. Have some compassion.

Posted By: C'mon people
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

THEN GET OFF THE PAGE. Why are you here if you're so disgusted with Greek life to come on a Greek rank page

By: Wtf
by: HAHAHA...   

Someone's BUTT Hurts. Could it be that it's the truth?

By: HAHAHA...
#2by:    

seriously though i think most of us are upset because we did not have anything to do with this tragedy. the only greek organization involved in this case was beta. this could have happened anywhere, not just within a greek organization. you should see how often and hard even THON orgs party. If someone died at a THON org party, you wouldn't see the university shutting them down. they only react this way because it was a greek organization and there is so much stigma behind that, that most chapters dont even align with. so many greek chapters dont even haze.

By: ok but
by: ^^^   

I agree that this is the most frustrating part of this for many of us. There was a THON org there that night. Any one of those Trilogy members could have called 911 and saved Tim's life. They, like Beta, chose not to. But, the sanctions are on all Greek orgs. Not a single Panhel chapter was involved. And yet, there have been no sanctions against THON orgs. The university is too afraid to even use the description for them as a THON org for fear that it will blemish THON. It is complete BS!

By: ^^^
#3by:    

Ok but hazing happens across greek life period, and if you're trying to say the dangerous drinking was just a Beta thing then you're full of it. It could have happened to anyone, and THAT'S why it's important. You're al so obsessed with your alcohol and you don't care about taking a step back to re-evaluate your own ways so it doesn't happen to one of your own brothers.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.