facebook

can we put some blame on tim piazza?

by:    

This guy was a grown adult he himself should have known his limits and told them when to stop. If all of the other brothers had to go through the gauntlet how come he was the only one who got injured. Obviously they could've done better with dealing with his injury but to put the blame on the fraternity only is just trying to pass the buck. By trying to act out the scene from wolf of wall street this kid paid the ultimate price.

Posted By: realist
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lol I don't know if that was what he was doing

By: Hold up
#2by:    

5/10 good effort bro

By: big honking birds
#3by:    

No, he can't, how can you even say that. Yes he drank too much but it was all under the "care" of his future fraternity brothers that did not keep him safe and did not watch out for him. He fell multiple times down a flight of stairs, hit his head on a metal rail, ruptured his spleen and had a collapsed lung. AND HE DIDNT GET HELP FOR HOURS. He was slapped, hit, sat on, and had water thrown on him. How dare you try to blame him. He was in need of help and no one gave it to him. He couldn't help himself and his future "brothers" let him DIE. Can you for one second imagine the pain and fear this kid felt. Shame on you!

By: WHAT?
#4by:    

OP, for God's sake what is wrong with you? If you really believe that then you are beyond despicable and pathetic. And btw he wasn't just "injured", he DIED! Clearly you have no soul.

By: Omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

The dude was 18, old enough to go to war if he didn't know 18 drinks was going to kill him then I have no idea where this guy's judgement is

By: Well
by: Who   

Ivery consumed that for about everyday of a semester before and never died...he died from a fall

By: Who
by: Excuse me...   

Died from a fall which the beta brothers knew and did NOTHING to get him medical help fast until 12 hours late. So basically they let him die. Really good brotherhood.

By: Excuse me...
#6by:    

You would call 911 regardless, drunk or not, if someone fell down a flight of stairs head first and was knocked unconscious you heartless idiot!!!

By: Please
#7by:    

"Can we put some blame on Tim Piazza"....
.NO we can't! I'm sorry, but when someone falls head first down a flight of stairs, anyone would call an ambulance!!! At the very least they would most likely have a concussion which always requires medical help! It wouldn't matter where it happened, someone would always call 911... unless no one had a moral compass, which apparently 18 grown men didn't!

By: Uh
#8by:    

Get help.

By: Wets29718

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.