facebook

tier 4/5 finals week social rankings

by:    

Many people will disagree, but I'm in a middle house and I've spent a few semesters on the social committee/helping our social chair so I have a lot more knowledge than some people in regards to schedules. Most recent rankings are extremely inaccurate.

4. DTD, AGR, FIJI, TDX
5. Phi Who/Zeta Psi, Kappa Sig/Alpha Sig, Pi Lamb, Chi Phi

Notes: No one has any clue what is going to happen to FIJI so they should stay where they are until something actually changes. Alpha Sig is slightly underrated and has very similar overall schedule to kappa sig. I don't even remember the last time I saw Pi Lamb. Chi Phi has more dance teams/orgs than probably any other fraternity listed and are so obvious with self-ranks its funny. That isn't to say Chi Phi won't rise, but come on. It is interesting to see what will change next year.

Posted By: Average Dude
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wow way to be conspicuous fiji

By: Douche from sausage party
by: Lol   

Bump dat

By: Lol
#2by:    

No way Phi Who should be there

By: haah

Where would you put them then? They certainly don't belong in 4.

#3by:    

It's insane to me how chi phi blantantly self ranks and completely destroys posts that call them out with downvoted and they still rarely get called for it.

By: Idgi
by: morty   

word on the street is they elected a chair to specifically spam all greek rank posts

By: morty

Or it's a daily brotherhood event

#4by:    

Why tf are you even mentioning DTD on this let alone putting em on tier 4

By: What are you smoking

DTD belongs here now lol

#5by:    

When socials were happening DTD was never with any of these houses, but they drop down when nothing is going on. That makes sense.

By: What
by: No   

If you would have waited a week you would have seen DTD slip majorly. Sororities either grew tired of them or the ones that did still social with them were slipping with them. Starting next year there schedule will be way more similar to 4 than 3.

By: No
#6by:    

Pi lamb is going to be triggered when they see this.

By: uh oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.