facebook

why don't we do away weekend?

by:    

Why doesn't Greek life here do away weekends? Seems like every other school does them and they are fun.

Posted By: Why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stop and think for a moment...What is currently happening now with Greek Life, do Greeks really what to take that risk in having Away Weekend? This would give Baron more ammo with fight us with.

By: Uh??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

whats an away weekend?

By: wut
by: @wut   

Book a place out of town. Head out to the country somewhere for a rocking weekend away from Fratland and spying eyes.

By: @wut
by: YES   

I remember that happen at a ski resort. The pictures taken of the damages went viral all over the internet and SAM got kicked off for 5 years and SDT went through a membership review on top of a 2 year suspension. I could see almost the same thing happening to one of the Greeks at PSU if they had AW. That will give Barron all the more reason to derecognize Greeks.

By: YES
#3by:    

not everything has to do with whats going on right now. maybe this poster was just wondering why in general, before all this mess with greek life started, we haven't done them.

but if you wanna make this about that, i don't think theres much a school could even do about an away weekend. if kids wanna go on a trip for the weekend, the school can't tell them no. an away weekend doesn't have to be "registered," it could just be a group of friends going away for the weekend. and if we aren't at penn state, no ones there to tell us what we can and can't do.

By: chill

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.