facebook

questions

by:    

1. Are people still living in the beta house?
2. If not, where are they living?
3. What will happen to the house? Will another fraternity buy/rent it?

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aparently the university is gonna buy it and make it housing for university staff

By: DHdhdh
#2by:    

That would be my guess. If the university didn't want it for themselves, they would not have kicked Beta off permanently. They would have removed the charter for 5 years to let current members graduate and let them come back, like they do with others that get into trouble. The reason they kicked Beta off for good, is so they can get their hands on that house.

By: ^^
#3by:    

they were evoicted from the house around spring break and found other on-campus housing for the brothers as far as I know. beta's alumni association or nationals probably owns the house. idk if they can make psu sell it to them though

By: :
#4by:    

i heard the beta alum who poured millions into the house renovation is suing psu for his money back

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I am not a Beta. I guarantee that Beta will be back at some point. They were the second fraternity at PSU and have been here since 1888. Their alumni are older, more powerful and wealthier than any of the nimrod administrators who are strutting around acting tough and 'permanently banning' Beta. Yes, universities play crappy games when they want a house - look what they did to Phi Delt! But Phi Delt National was the culprit then. Beta won't stand for this, anymore than SAE will stand for losing their chapter for too long at U. Oklahoma.
I just really hope that the PSU IFC has the manhood to hire outside counsel and fight for their rights. PSU is not private, and students' rights of association are protected.

By: Beta
#6by:    

they got forced about after spring break

By: a

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.