facebook

letters

by:    

When you see girls in lower tiers like dg sig kap phi sig dphie adpi wearing their letters around campus do you think bad judgements are made about them like their level of attractiveness and how ""cool"" they are based off their affiliations

Posted By: wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If someone is judging you based on the sorority you're in it says more about them than you

By: Truth
#2by:    

I would not consider the chapters that you named as lower Tier by any means. However, when I see someone wearing a shirt from an organization trying to pretend they are part of the Greek system, I do judge them for lack of character and judgement.

By: Yes and No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .   

cough esa and trilogy cough cough

By: .
#3by:    

Well, first of all I judge someone's attractiveness by how they actually look, not what their shirt says

Also you just can't lump those orgs all together. Vast difference between DG/Phi Sig girls compared to DphiE/SK/ADPi girls, if you're talking about attractiveness. DG and Phi Sig have a lot of really hot really pretty girls. Look at the girls, dude, not the rankings

By: That's just stupid
#4by:    

if a girl is wearing beat letters obviously ill judge her just like everyone else, get off your high horse guys like cmon fellas

By: nikki benz deep-throat
#5by:    

I honestly judge the girls wearing top tier sorority letters over lower tiers. To me, being in a top tier means you probably are self centered and think you are better than everyone else. Not someone I want to be around, also funny when the girls wearing top tier letters arnt that pretty

By: No
by: what   

confused how its okay for lower tiers to be proud of their organization but not okay for top tiers? why do you automatically think top tier girls are self centered?

By: what
#6by:    

YES... i thought i was the only one that thought this

By: foh
#7by:    

top tier girls are so insecure about people judging them in a negative light they have to say "oh you are just sad you're not one of us. lol no thanks

By: lol
#8by:    

top tier girls are so insecure about people judging them in a negative light they have to say "oh you are just sad you're not one of us. lol no thanks

By: lol
#9by:    

I have a feeling you're some girl contemplating rushing and if this is what you care about please don't because you clearly aren't in it for the right reasons. And just a thought as someone in one of those "lower tier" sororities- many of my sisters got a bid from a top tier as well and preffed the lower tier because its where they felt they fit best. Who gives a frick what people think

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.