facebook

fall rush 2017

by:    

Is sorority rush really going to be cancelled for fall? I regret not rushing this year and I'm going to be a sophomore next year. There's not going to be a reason to rush any later than that. I don't understand why they're doing this, delaying rush a whole other year isn't going to change anything.

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

YES. ALL RECRUITMENT FOR FALL 2017 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

By: IFC
#2by:    

If you are a sophomore you can join a sorority through open bidding in the fall but this is limited to sororities that are under total.

By: Mc
by: NPC   

WRONG. NO BIDS ARE ALLOWED TO BE EXTENDED TO NEW MEMBERS FOR FALL 2017. THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED RECRUITING.

By: NPC
#3by:    

This is all gonna blow over. It's just for media attention. There's still gonna be recruitment in the fall.

By: Relax
#4by:    

COBing will be allowed

By: uhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

The public university DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORIY OR LEGAL RIGHT to control or put limitations on your private associations. See the Freedom of Association Act of 1996. PSU will get away with what they can as long as the Greeks bow down.
If you don't fight now, you'll be servants from now on.

By: you must fight
by: correct   

we are fighting

By: correct
#6by:    

Sororities are trying to change this now so we can have formal fall recruitment this year. It looks like it will be able to change

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.