facebook

mid-teir frat expert rankings

by:    

As a matter of principle, it makes no sense for upper tier frats to rank anything other than upper tier frats. The same goes for middle and lower tier frats. If you're ranking frats outside your range, you can't be doing anything other than copying and pasting other people's ranks, so don't bother.
That said, I'm in a mid tier frat, and this is how it is:

Upper Tier
1. TDX, AGR, Fiji, Zeta Psi
2. Chi Phi, Kappa Sig, Phi Who
3. Far Sig, Pi Lamb, AXP
Lower Tier

Reasoning (from top to bottom)
-Sig Pi/AEPi not included at the top of this list because I don't know enough about them. I will say they social with these frats more than DTD and DU, so I'm not sure why they're usually ranked higher
-TDX/AGR more 1 on 1 pull than Fiji or Zeta Psi
-Fiji/Zeta Psi better parties than frats below
-Chi Phi/Kappa Sig moving up in the world, 1 on 1 still not great though
-Phi Who can't be good if you're always on probo, losing their pull for away bars
-Far Sig great THON showing, but fell off the face of the earth before the ban
-Pi Lamb/AXP generally good parties, but girls think they're weird. No 1 on 1 pull
-Alpha Sig/DKE left off, I've seen Alpha Sig once, never DKE, irrelevant to these frats

Posted By: Average Joe
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

So wrong

By: Sad
#2by:    

U should take into account social schedule with sororities not just away bars

By: ???
#3by:    

far sig is bottom they're irrelevant now. Phi Who/Pi lamb>Chi Phi& Kappa sig. Better away bars and better sorority socials I know this for a fact.

By: 1
by: lol   

nah

By: lol
by: wut   

Phi who never even has a schedule, they get in like 3 socials a semester before they're on probo

By: wut
by: facts   

Phi who, chi phi, kappa sig always with sororitys
Pi lamb is with snap or a dance group half the time gtfo

By: facts
by: @facts   

youre either in kappa sig or chi phi. My gf's sorority has done things with agr, zeta psi, fiji, tdx, phi psi, phi who and pi lam but never with ksig or chi phi. stop self ranking. your away bars are tier 5 at best

By: @facts
by: Stop   

^^^I hate when people are like "well this sorority doesn't social with them". There's more than your gfs sorority.

By: Stop
#4by:    

Why is alpha Sig not on this lol they social w the same people as phi who

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Oh nvm this was made by kappa Sig lololol

By: Wow
#6by:    

TDX actually blows and where tf is phi psi? Fake news

By: So off
by: real talk   

phi psi is screwed

By: real talk
#7by:    

-du and dtd social with tier 4, sig pi does not at all.
-phi psi is top of 4 if they are fine
-agr has a better house and parties than tdx but they're brothers are so weird so I don't know what to say.
-phi psi and beta would have been the top two in this grouping
-since they were top of the list and one of them is for sure gone, there's a bigger gap between "upper" and "top"

By: wrong
#8by:    

Truu

By: Pi lam is ass
#9by:    

TDX is below AGR and Fiji

By: Rules
#10by:    

This is correct.

By: Good job

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.