facebook

updated rankings

by:    

1. Pi phi, KD, kappa, aphi
2. Theta, Gamma phi, axo, zta, asa
3. Axid, DZ, aopi, sdt, adpi
4. Phi sig, dg, sig kap, dphie, phi mu

Took feedback from a post of this and switched some things around, more feedback is welcome. Also threw dphie in where i assumed they go...

Posted By: With DPhiE
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

Find a hobby.

By: Loser
#2by:    

DPhiE literally got bids YESTERDAY. You are going to need to find a hobbie or something of the like

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Add a tier, because I wouldn't call phi sig or DG on a bottom tier. Also, AdPi is definitely worse than Phi sig and DG, questionably sig kap too.

By: Spongebob
#4by:    

adpi should be tied or behind phi mu with the level of desperation they're at. Relentless

By: jesus
#5by:    

pi phi is not top house lol

By: lolno
by: Who is   

okay so who is top house then? really none of the "top tier" sororitys are that good and none really deserve it

By: Who is
#6by:    

JUST stop with self ranking...literally I'd take PM over you! You're my very bottom. PM is finally out of the basement and ADPi has landed there to stay!

By: ADPi
by: ADPi   

Agreed, Adpi needs a serious reality check.

By: ADPi
#7by:    

best one so far

By: accurate
#8by:    

this is so wrong on so many levels.

By: wrong
#9by:    

stop self ranking adpi this is sad

By: adpi you're so sad
#10by:    

Most updated ranks yet

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.