facebook

new strat socials?

by:    

Who will the new strat dphie be socialing with?

Posted By: e
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I know all the frats are super stoked to have a new sorority to social with. I think there will be a lot of competition between the frats on who will get to social with dphie first so I'm sure dphie will strictly be socialing with top tier frats.

By: blacklab
by: Don't trick the new girls   

This is not how it works at all. Number one the frat guys are hardly lacking for girls to social with and don't care if there's another sorority or not. Second, when phi sig was founded three years ago the social schedule was set for them and it was mandatory for the frats to each social with them one time. After that I'm not sure how it goes, but phi sig had a mostly good founding group, And then had two really good pledge classes and have been rising on their own merit and socialing better each year. And its going to be up to DPhiE and the girls it picks how they social and if they move up at all. But they will start at the bottom as an unknown and rise or fall depending on the girls in the sorority, how they look and act. It's hilarious that you think there will be competition for them and they will "strictly social with top frats". Do you even go here? Or are you trying to trick the pnms?

By: Don't trick the new girls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.