2. aphi, zta, gphi, axo/theta
3. asa, axid, dz
4. aopi, dg, sdt
5. phi sig, adpi, sig kap
6. phi mu

aphi went down to top of second due to recent pledge classes
zta passed gphi due to recent pledge classes
axo and theta on same level due to recent pledge classes and socials
asa to third tier due to recent pledge classes and previous self ranking caught up to them
KD passed pi phi due to recent pledge classes. top house isn't strong right now, probably not till next year

Posted By: yep
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

alright kappa

By: nice try
#2by:    

Fall back kappa

By: Self rank
by: ok..   

so who actually deserves a place in front of kappa right now? I can't think of another sorority unless we went to like zta or gphi or one that actually has decent girls anymore. aphi went really downhill really fast. pi phi has weird girls in their sorority who aren't top tier at heart either. so who is it gonna be?

By: ok..
#3by:    

zta should be in front of aphi and gphi should be last of 2nd tier and theta should not be tied like zta, aphi, theta, axo, gphi ? just a suggestion if you want more accurate new ranks , no hate

By: actually
by: yup   

not true ZTA is average nd third tier

By: yup
#4by:    

lol zta is beat they should be last in the 2nd tier

By: jokes
#5by:    

zta is bottom second tier or top of third no better especially with this PC.

By: yup
#6by:    

bump

By: I guess
#7by:    

Kappas pc was nothing special, definitely not enough to put them ahead of a phi/Pi phi, they need to drop. And no matter how good you think zeta/g phi's pcs were, they just don't social on the same level as a phi or Pi phi. And is no one gonna mention how axo snuck themselves up a tier??

By: Noo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: it's callrd   

its called updating rankings. there haven't been socials yet this year so you don't know who anyone will actually social with. I heard a lot of changes

By: it's callrd
by: actually...   

there have been socials....and if youre trying to tell me a phi or pi phi lives at ATO like zeta...then youre clearly a baby who thinks they know all there is to greek life, or a geed.

By: actually...
#8by:    

Who do you think you are that you are the all knowing tier decider? Get a life, make friends, go study, do something with your time other than troll this site. You are probably ZTA considering how defensive you are about their ranking

By: who
by: ha   

i decided it based on what greekrank had been posting and upvoting. also dont understand why the top tiers always stay the same and aren't that good at all so just lemme know

By: ha
#9by:    

actually you are clearly kappa. So defensive.

by: who   

why are you trolling this site? look at you being defensive

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.