facebook

penn state can do better

by: Alum

I've been out of school for a while and one thing I know to be true is that the direction of your life so very often comes from the people you meet and new relationships. There's so much judging here and jockeying to be "best". What's the best? You can't judge hot or pretty because that's subjective: So what's the real deal here? It sounds like it's all of you are vying for the attention of the frats. If your PC's are pretty, the frats will want you and that's what you're competing for. How sad is that? A women's organization, made up entirely of women, is giving the power of determining their self worth to a bunch of frat boys! You're all smart, active and interesting or you wouldn't be at Univ Park. Meet each other! You'd be surprised how much a Kappa and a Phi Sig have in common. Maybe an Aphi and a Sig Kap both like to sing and a great duo could be formed, or you both want to study abroad at some remote place and together you could help each get there. Penn State is great and has the best of everything. I challenge you incredible young women to make PSU have the best Greek Life too. Greek presidents get together and plan a sorority social where the chapters are mixed 2gether. Show the campus & the nation you know what sisterhood should be. Every Saturday you show the nation how to do football: loud & proud,& in massive numbers. Show the nation how to do Greek Life too!!

Posted By: Alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

stop it

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.