facebook

dear new babies

by:    

Please know that all of this tier talk is only happening by new babies that want their tier rank to be higher than it is. Tiers are established by social schedule and that is already set. You can talk all you want but no one is dropping tiers based on what the pledge classes look like. Things might change next semester, or next year when the new sorority is in place, but for now- things are what they are and you can get over yourselves.

Posted By: Dear babies
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That or sorry they got rejected from top tier for various reasons.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Yeah really sorry that an aphi baby wrote this. sorry ya don't wanna drop cause your past 2 pc's have been crappy.

By: Sorry
#3by:    

Actually I'm. Geed, I think this is all hilarious but from an outsiders perspective I do know how the tiers work

By: Lol
by: ?   

Not trying to be a di.ck or doubting you but if you're a geed why are you on here

By: ?
#4by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#5by:    

Bumped

By: Bump
#6by:    

Just enjoy where you are

By: f

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.