facebook

pledge classes

by:    

Be real alpha phi's pledge class was horrible. There was about 3 pretty girls I saw in it and if you can't admit that, I feel bad for you.
The middle tiers this year got prettier pledges than them. Not sure how we judge the tier system anymore cause it's obviously not by personality either.

Posted By: Be real
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

bump, the tiers at PSU are very inaccurate

By: true
#2by:    

it's true these tiers are a mess and someone should just start a new ranking from scratch, with today's realities not five years ago. It's a whole new generation of kids here now and the rankings would change if we would be honest about it

By: It's a mess
#3by:    

bump^ love how aphi comes on here to rank themselves though. I see you aphi. sorry but you picked this pledge class, now you have to deal with it

By: Uh
#4by:    

alpha phi has lost top house

By: true
#5by:    

you seem like a jealous sorority girl who is trying to put other people down to make them self feel better. maybe you should stop bashing other people and focus on other ways to make your self esteem go up

By: ?
by: ?   

and you seem like a paranoid alpha phi girl not wanting to lose her place, sorry just speakin what everyone's thinking

By: ?
#6by:    

Is alpha phi the next theta downfall

By: !
#7by:    

we need new updated rankings

By: bump
#8by:    

bump

By: bump
#9by:    

their pc was bad agreed

By: K

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Aphi step down. Their past 2 pc's dropped them to 2nd tier

By: Step down

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.