facebook

delta chi

by: View from a sorority gal

I've seen a couple of thread ripping Dchi, and you are crazy if you think Delta Chi isn't the only top house. Their pledge class of 2016 might be the best ever. They have easiest the hottest and richest class. They also have three billionaires in their pledge class (Two brothers and this guy from Saudi Arabia). This only means they're going to throw again the best parties, renovate their house, and continue to reign as the top house. Stop with ranking any house above them.

Posted By: View from a sorority gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: $$$$   

I think people are entitled their own opinion, but I would agree. They also have the Vanderbilt grandson. All the money won't do make you top house, but they have other qualities that make them top house.

By: $$$$
by: ThSep 12, 2016 7:54:53 PM

I agree with this statement. Money doesn't mean everything. It's a great asset to have. There's a ton of great guys that make them top house. The money I believe, puts them over the top.

By: Th
#2  by: .   

yeah word not a self rank

By: .
#3  by: ?   

Billionaires?

By: ?
#4  by: well   

billionares ?

By: well
#5  by: Lmao   

What is this

By: Lmao
#6  by: We all make choices   

Three billionaires and a Vanderbilt, huh? I mean to each his own and don't get me wrong I love this place. For me, a regular kid from north Jersey, this is a great place. But if I were a billionaire, there might be places I would rather spend four years then at a state college in central Pennsylvania. Maybe the French Riviera, Malibu, Tahiti, Gstaad, Monte Carlo? Not here. And three billionaires and a Vanderbilt all made that same decision? In the same year? Just wow. I knew DChi was special, but I didnt know they were that super-duper special

By: We all make choices
by: LolSep 13, 2016 9:05:50 AM

yea or get dad to buy a building at Harvard like wtf

By: Lol
#7  by: Facts    

I have more money than anyone at D chi and I'm not even in a top tier house. Literally who cares

By: Facts
by: LolSep 13, 2016 10:58:02 AM

Lol if they actually have a Vanderbilt you don't have anywhere near as much money

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.