facebook

phi mu?

by: Rush231

I don't know what to do. Somehow it's pref day and phi mu is the only house that wants me, so it's either them or no sorority at all. What's it like being in a bottom tier sorority/ is it even worth it to join?

Posted By: Rush231
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 😒.   

You need a huge reality check. The "lower" tiers usually tend to have a stronger sisterhood. Idk if you were in this for popularity or not, but if that's why maybe you shouldn't join at all. You could also try DPhiE, but I would really ask yourself why you wanted to rush to begin with

By: 😒.
#2  by: PNM16   

More importantly...Did you like the girls you met? I don't care if you are in a "top, middle or bottom" sorority. If you don't like the girls..why bother. Regarding Phi Mu...I have seen them hold events with fraternities.

By: PNM16
#3  by: Phi mu   

If you are going to be a stick in the mud and go in with an "I'm better than you, I should be in a higher tier" attitude then please drop. We don't want you.

By: Phi mu
#4  by: Sisterhood   

First, all the chapters have some form of a sisterhood. Let's not bash them to make another chapter look better. The truth is that joining a sorority is what you make of it. Phi Mu, as the other sororities on campus, has many great and strong chapters nationwide with successful alumnae who loved their experience. I can assure you that the top chapters at Penn State also have bottom chapters elsewhere. Everyone has top and bottom chapters. There are some schools where Phi Mu is the strongest. Let's not forget that it's more than just four years. It's for life and joining Phi Mu is a privilege. Going Greek in general is a privilege. Good luck!

By: Sisterhood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.