facebook

was their a computer glitch during rush?

by:    

I heard their was a computer glitch at the beginning of rush that caused about 200 girls to not get 1/2 of their choices. Anyone heard about this?

Posted By: PNM16
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is true.

By: p
by: PNM16   

Do you know anything more about this?

By: PNM16
by: p   

yeah, every year someone says there's computer glitches but this year they're using a new program to rank and it's not normal for ΒΌ of the girls to only get back 1 or 2 for their first rounds. so yeah there was a glitch.

By: p
#2by:    

I heard the same thing..

Question for upperclassmen...should we drop out and hope for a snap bid if you don't love our current prefs?

Could there be more snap bids given the glitch earlier in the week? Does PSU do any COBs? How do we learn more about them?

Thanks!

By: Hopeless
#3by:    

There was no glitch. This is a rumor that comes around every year. The sororities that invited you back wanted you for a reason. Give them a chance. Being top tier isn't all it's cracked up to be

By: Glitch

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

seriously this rumor never dies...if there was a glitch recruitment would have stalled and it would have been fixed. there are no "glitches" the rumors are always started by bitter girls who didnt get back what they wanted so they blame the computers

By: ugh
#5by:    

Thanks for info. Just curious what is a snap bid?

By: PNM16
#6by:    

Girls have blamed computer glitches every year since I'm here and I'm a senior. I'm sure it happened every year before I got here also! It is upsetting not to get back what you wanted and To feel bad, but it's not because of a glitch, I promise you. This happens every year to hundreds of girls. It's just how rush is

By: No glitch, I'm sorry
#7by:    

No there was no glitch. Stop selling sorry for yourselves and looking for a reason why you might not have gotten the sorority you wanted. It's because they didn't want you.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.