facebook

axid

by: Questions

What are axid girls like? I don't really hear much about them at all! Who do they social with? I'm seriously considering this sorority

Posted By: Questions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Best of the worst    

AZD is the best of every sorority that doesn't social well. at best they social with Lambda or acacia, at worst they social with TDX. Their normals are probably sig Pi, du, AEPi, and sig ep. They are top when you compare them to AOPi, dz, DG, Etc. but look at who is next best above them ... AXO zeta gphi lol. They are no where close to them. There is a huge gap above AZD. Aka best of the worst.

By: Best of the worst
#2  by: blah   

If you felt comfortable there then that's how you feel! They seem like nice girls to me and they have a good time.

By: blah
#3  by: what   

These responses are so rude. What is up with everybody hating on each other? "Best of the worst"? So rude. We all should just respect each other as greek orgs. AZD socials with more similar frats as AXO and ZTA than DZ AOPi and them. Thats why they're on the same tier... not a huge gap. The gap begins at DZ. AZD does not social with TDX, and DZ lives there as well as AGR & DU. AOPi socials fairly similar to AXO and ZTA as well minus ATO or TKE.

By: what
by: Haha okSep 11, 2016 9:10:12 PM

You say everyone is rude but you're not? You just hated on DZ..

By: Haha ok
by: TruthSep 13, 2016 2:34:01 PM

That wasn't hating on DZ it was just saying where they social.... completely factual

By: Truth
#4  by: huh   

AZD's best socials are lambda, worst phi psi

By: huh
#5  by: Lol   

Tke and lambda are weird dudes. So who cares

By: Lol
#6  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.