facebook

thoughts on kappa and pi phi?

by:    

What are your thoughts?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi is a bit overrated yes they have model worthy girls but they also have some that are average

By: Hm
by: Need Jesus    

Lord help me please don't choose a sisterhood off of looks

By: Need Jesus
by: Take it from me...   

Seriously don't go off of looks. A lot of chapters will only put their "prettiest" girls into recruitment to create a false image. Pi phi is one of the more down to earth sororities with genuine girls and I know they include every member regardless of looks in recruitment which I think speaks volumes of their sisterhood. I'm not sure about kappa but any sorority you meet should not get knocked off your list because of "average" looking girls. Instead of aesthetics, actually plan ahead and think of a decent conversation that makes you stand out as a PNM. You will be so disappointed if you make your decision based on a handful of pretty girls who you have nothing in common with. good luck.

By: Take it from me...
by: Bumper   

Bump

By: Bumper
by: Bumpx2   

Important. Bump

By: Bumpx2
#2by:    

Kappa has a good reputation as far as sisterhood goes and they are all really good looking. Second tier but on the move to top real quick

By: Kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I'm not basing anything off looks, I just feel as though I didn't get enough time with them.

By: ?
#4by:    

They're hot. Law.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.