Posted By: gossip girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

very accurate!

By: yes
#2by:    

do you go here

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ADPi y phi mu too    

Oh I'm sure they go here! Because this had to either be written by ADPi or phi mu who should be the last two bottom ranked chapters. Phi mu is always last on every list for good reasons. You know this is crap just by seeing them not last. And phi sig is a hundred times better than phi mu and ADPi and so you know they didn't write this.

By: ADPi y phi mu too
#3by:    

This is the worst ranking I've ever seen.

By: So bad
#4by:    

Seven tiers is too many. Move Aopi up one tier and move up phi sig to just after them. Bring ADPi down in between sig kap and phi mu. Then you've eliminated one whole unnecessary tier. And they were wrong anyway. The first few tiers look ok except move theta down one

By: These are stupid & wrong
#5by:    

Kappa stop

By: No
#6by:    

phi sig is in no way last but good joke phi mu

By: lol
by: I know right   

Phi mu just won't quit with this. It must really suck to be them, and be last always, but I can't even feel bad for them because they're always putting the other sororitys down. And they're just a miserable nasty bunch of girls

By: I know right
#7by:    

pretty much accurate until the 5th line, but then again nothing after that really matters anyways

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.